Sunday, May 06, 2007

Poem -- Aspiration

I want to be that gull—
      The storm and the sunset
      Behind me;
      Riding the wind
      Towards the horizon…
I want to be that gull;
      Unperturbed,
      Graceful,
      Serene,
      Strong…
I want to be that gull
      That a sailor spies,
      And takes heart,
      Pressing towards home,
      Lost in the storm…
I want to be that gull:
      A fighter,
      A symbol,
      A vision,
      A message.
I want to be that gull.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At May 06, 2007 6:00 PM, Blogger it_just_happened said...

Can there be any exception to this?
I'm not certainly. Visiting your blog after a long time... lemme browse thru

 
At May 06, 2007 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl one buddy.Your writting reflects who you are...Dont know how much am correct but to ma view point its ur reflection that i see b/w the lines

MANU

 
At May 07, 2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

wow- you write very well :). will visit regularly now..

 
At May 09, 2007 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great..! It reflects your goal and vision of life, I think. That has to be the feeling of a would be?future leader, I guess!

Keep working for that distant goal...

 
At May 09, 2007 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great... ! This is the feeling of a future leader with good vision and goal.., I guess!

Good post..and keep going with more!

 
At May 11, 2007 8:07 AM, Blogger Shiv said...

so i get to read those poems once again...Gud going fareen

 
At May 11, 2007 11:38 PM, Blogger Fameesh said...

Hi deedi,

You are the gull you want to be, now go get the horizon, ride the skies, coz even the sky is not your limit

Luv you

 
At May 14, 2007 11:03 PM, Blogger Tedy Kanjirathinkal said...

you go girl!!! (hi-five)
:-)

 
At June 10, 2007 3:06 PM, Blogger Biju Chandroth said...

hi :)...you write well...just a thought..let's see something more positive :)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home